With summer just around the corner, there is more time than ever to jazz up your routine with these different ways to make iced coffee!
I love a good iced coffee. But it can be so easy to get bored of making the same drink at home every morning. It is also not super realistic for me to go to the coffee shop every morning spending hundreds of dollars a month on coffee!
I love that these recipes pretty much all require the same few ingredients! These ice coffee recipes are super easy and are to DIE FOR. I promise you will never be bored with your iced coffee again!
Related: 8 Things to Do Before 8 AM
What do you need to make iced coffee?
If you have never made iced coffee at home or just looking to expand your resources, here are a few items that you may need to get started.
Iced Coffee Recipes
Whipped coffee or Dalgona coffee has been the latest trend that has pretty much taken over the internet. And even better….this drink is SO easy to make. Like seriously, there is absolutely no skill level to make this drink. Here is the recipe:
- 2 table spoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Whisk in coffee, sugar & water in bowl until thick
- Pour mixture over milk
Iced vanilla latte
I just love a good iced vanilla latte. But do you know what I don’t love? An iced vanilla latte that costs me $5 every single day. The great thing is that iced vanilla lattes are super easy to make at home and are just as yummy. Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 cup strong cold-brewed or chilled coffee or 2 shots of espresso
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2-3 tablespoon vanilla syrup
- Mix coffee, cream, and syrup together
- Poor over a glass of ice and serve
Iced caramel macchiato
There was one point in time when I was absolutely OBSESSED with iced caramel macchiatos from Starbucks. It never even crossed my mind to make one at home! Here is the recipe:
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup espresso
- 1 tablespoon vanilla syrup
- Carmel sauce
- Add vanilla syrup
- Add milk
- Add espresso
- Drizzle caramel sauce
Pro tip: If you are feeling extra barista-y, you can drizzle the caramel sauce on the bottom and the sides of the cup before you put the other ingredients!
Iced cinnamon dolce latte
This latte is a well known Starbucks and coffee shop favorite! It is super easy to make for a quick yummy twist on your basic morning coffee.
- 1/4 cup strong coffee
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon dolce syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup brown syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Bring all ingredients to a boil
- Lower heat and let simmer for about 5 minutes
- Remove from heat and let cool
- Pour cooled syrup into glass of ice
- Add coffee and milk
Salted caramel iced coffee
I love the sweet and saltiness from anything salted caramel. It is truly an A+ flavor combo and I 10/10 recommend for any sweet treat that you make! Here is the recipe for this salted caramel iced coffee:
- 3/4 cup coffee
- 2 tablespoons salted caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- Combine coffee and salted caramel sauce and blend in a separate glass
- Pour over ice cubes and milk
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and serve
You may also like: