When I think of February, I think about love – one of the greatest feelings in world. This includes love for yourself, others, and your life.
As we go through day to day life, we can often loose sight of the things that we love about the life that God has given us. That is why I have put together this amazing list of February journal prompts for you to use this month. Journaling and using journal prompts is a great way to connect with yourself and promote self reflection.
I hope you enjoy!
1. What do you love most about life right now?
2. Who is most important to you and why?
3. What makes you feel loved?
4. How do you show love to others?
5. How do you prefer love to be shown to you?
6. What are 5 things you love about yourself?
7. How do you define self love?
8. How do you demonstrate self love?
9. What can you do to show love to others this month?
10. Write a letter to someone you love.
11. How can you practice self care this month?
12. What are 5 things you are grateful for?
13. How do you define love?
14. How are you making valentines day special?
15. Write about a moment you felt special.
16. Who inspires you and why?
17. What is something you love to do in your free time?
18. Describe an experience you will never forget.
19. How do you show your love to God?
20. What is your favorite quote right now?
21. How has God shown his love to you?
22. What are some ways you can get out of your comfort zone?
23. What would you like to spend more time doing?
24. What is the most important lesson you have learned about love?
25. What is something that overwhelms you?
26. What is something you take for granted?
27. What/Who makes you feel empowered?
28. Is there anything about your life that you want to change?
29. What actions have you taken to grow closer to your goals
I hope you have enjoyed these February journal prompts!