31 DAILY HABITS FOR A BETTER LIFE
The thought of changing your life around can be pretty scary – actually, REALLY scary. However, did you know that changing the little things in your life with daily habits can make all the difference?
Creating a better life for yourself all starts with your habits. Habits are small changes in your life done over a period of time that lead to big results. You might not see or feel like they are making a difference in your life, but trust me, they are.
Habits are the back bone to any change you wish to make in your life. Whether its weight loss, self confidence, strengthening your relationship with God, being more productive, or managing your money, all of these goals start with changing your daily habits.
One thing that makes habits fun is that they can be applied to all areas of your life! Listed below are 31 different ideas for health, self love, spiritual, productivity & time management, and finance habits that can easily be applied to your life for personal development and to help you reach your goals.
Are you ready to change your habits for a better life? I hope you enjoy!
- Exercise 3x per week
- Establish a healthy diet
- Meal plan/prep
- Drink 8 glasses of water daily
- Watch your potions (often times its not what we eat, its how much we eat)
- Make time for self care
- Say one thing you like about yourself everyday
- Don’t be afraid to say no
- Establish a skincare routine
- Take time to rest
- Surround yourself with encouraging friends
- Take time everyday to work on your passion
- Do one thing for yourself everyday that you wouldn’t normally do
Related: How to Deal With Toxic Friends
- Meditate daily
- Bible study
- Engage in regular prayer
- Daily Devotions
Related: 10 Essential Spiritual Goals to Set
Productivity & Time Management
- Set small goals
- Time block
- Break up big tasks
- Do your most important/longest task first
- Make daily to-do lists
- Start your to-do list in the mornings
- Set due dates before the actual due date
- Take mini breaks in between tasks
Related: How to Plan for a Productive Day
- Save 15% of your income per month
- Tithe 10% of your income per month
- Create a daily/weekly/monthly budget
- Read a finance book
- Shop without credit cards
I hope these habits inspire you on your personal development journey. While your goals may seem far from reach, each habit you establish takes you one step closer to your end goal – a better you! Don’t give up!
Are there any habits that you have added to your daily routine?